i need help
Some of you already find yourself in a place of need and we want to help! If you need help in any of these areas, we would love to connect with you:
If you are in need of prayer, our incredible prayer team made up of volunteers, staff and pastors would love to call and pray with you.
Call 949-769-8450 or email email@example.com
- 65+ COMMUNITY
If you are a valued member of our community who is 65 or above, we want to call you, hear how you’re doing and help you get safe access to the resources you need.
I Want to Help
Some of you are ready to step in and meet the needs identified in our community. Here are the ways you can get involved:
Commit to praying for the people and outreach initiatives of our church:
- Pray for wisdom for our nation's leaders
- Pray for wisdom and health for Mariners Church leadership and staff
- Pray for health and protection for healthcare workers and those serving on the front lines (police, fire, essential workers)
- Pray for our church partners locally and abroad as we work to care for the vulnerable in this season
- Pray for those who've lost their jobs and are struggling financially
- DONATE ITEMS
Donate food and supplies to our food pantry.
Food Collections are Tues & Thurs 10a-2p. See list here
- BUY A BAG
Consider donating $50 that will fill a bag and feed a family.
Donate Here (Select Outreach)
- CONNECT WITH A FAMILY
Connect w/ a family in need by checking in with them via phone/text weekly & helping to deliver essentials to their home.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.