HS Youth Culture Weekend 2020
In high school, it’s all about the weekend. Football games, parties, sleepovers, you name it, it’s all happening on the weekend. Weekend’s can be powerful and memory making. In one weekend a student can make the best decision of their life, or on the contrary, a decision that will walk with them the rest of their life. Youth Culture Weekend is a weekend where students will get excited about the church, have tons of fun, hear messages that are impactful and relevant, and worship that is powerful and energetic. All this is experienced with their Life Group. Join us for Youth Culture Weekend January 24-25, 2020 at Mariners Irvine. Be ready for the best weekend of your life!
- $89.00 until Dec 1
- $99.00 after Dec 1
1) What is YCW?
- YCW is a weekend conference for students to get inspired to live out their faith and be a part of what God is doing at Mariners Church. Youth Culture Weekend is Mariners High School’s winter gathering.
2) When does it start and end?
- YCW begins Friday evening, January 24th at 6pm, and will end Saturday evening January 25th at 10pm.
3) Where do students sleep?
- Students will sleep in their own home and own beds. Students are encouraged, but not forced to, plan a sleepover with their Life Group or friends they are inviting.
4) What about Youth Night on Sunday the 26th?
- Youth Night on Sunday the 26th will be awesome! Same time and place always, this time with a bit of flair from Youth Culture Weekend.
5) I am a student from the Mariners Church Huntington Beach campus. Can I come?
- YES! One thing that is so cool about this weekend is that all of our congregations are experiencing this together! Email the Youth Pastor at the HB Campus at email@example.com for info.
Are you a Youth Pastor? Interested in bringing your Youth Group?
Email Nolan, our High School Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to engage this weekend and for bulk ticket pricing.